Were you charged with a drunk driving-related offense? Did someone you know get arrested for driving under the influence (DUI)? Whether your case involves operating a vehicle while under the influence of drugs or alcohol, you will need to speak immediately with a professional, aggressive, and effective Everett DUI defense lawyer.
- In the state of Washington, prosecutors, officers, and sheriff’s deputies take these types of cases seriously. As a result, even first-time offenders with no prior criminal history can be facing some of the harshest criminal consequences. Thomas J. Cunnane, Inc. provides individuals with solid legal counsel and works tirelessly to help reduce, acquit, or completely eliminate the charges brought against you.
Even the most complex and incriminating charges can have defense options or strategies, and our firm is prepared to determine which defense strategy works best for your situation. Because Attorney Cunnane is a former Pro Tempore Superior Court Judge, we understand how prosecutors, judges, officers, troopers, and deputies handle these types of cases. From fighting the results of a breath test to determining if your rights were violated due to a wrongful arrest, we are prepared to help you.
- What Makes Our Firm the Right Choice for You?
- Our team includes a former prosecutor who has handled more than 15,000 criminal and DUI cases
- Our unique experience significantly helps us win many complex DUI cases
- We can quickly determine how to best defend your rights, future, freedom, and driver's license
- We offer free initial consultations and can meet with you one-on-one
- We focus on getting the results you need after a DUI arrest or charge
Do not wait another moment. Protect your license and call Tom now at (425) 559-7970!
The quality of your defense lawyer us the most crucial factor in a DUI charge. We urge you to contact our firm at once if you have been arrested. Our early involvement could lead to a full dismissal of charges or other advantage.